2013/11/7

Conservation area in Winchester

Project2!! We should design a family dwelling in Winchester. When I read project brief, "Conservation area" is bold and eye-catching. Oh..conservation = restriction. Suppose, I should figure out what can I do or I can't do in this area.
I went to Winchester City Council's website..ha~It's right! They have a conservation area guidance note as below.


 


 In this guidance mentions that trees in the conservation area are protected. Some trees marked as Tree Preservation Order (TPO) but for others we must give the Council six weeks written notice before lopping or felling them. (exclude-Fruit trees, trees with trunks less than 7.5 cm in diameter at 1.5 m above the ground).

Compare with site survey...Trees surround this site (mark as green color at below picture). I think protect and keep trees is very important in this project.
 
 






1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

IT IS USEFUL TO READ THIS BLOG