2013/12/2

20.11.2013 Winchester project tutorial - function

I am very nervous of this tutorial because we should finish function analyse. I done some arrangements and different house shapes but I were kept on tenterhooks for losing something important.



During tutorial, I wrote some points need to improve.
1. Family members setting - one family, occupation, age, interest, habit
2. Well design house analyze
3. Prepare box model to play shape

Meanwhile, I realized why Joe always emphasis -- Design must depend on Function. No matter residential or commercial design, my job is according client's needs and characters to customise the appropriate house for them. This is function and design base. For example, Mother could need with an eye on baby, child could need playroom, freelance or Soho could need studio, elder or disabled person need consider accessibility...etc. Like Lego game, different functions make up different house shapes and reasonable. This is also she calls "Process". Ha~~ I like school~

沒有留言: